Guided hike & bike including 2 Corbetts
(June to September)
A bike and hike looped route to Ben Ledi and Benvane from Strathyre
A cycle followed by the ascent of Ben Ledi & Benvane and walk back to Strathyre through Glen Buckie and over Ben Sheann.
The day at a glance
- Start and finish in Strathyre
- 4 - 6 people per group
- 11 mile hike
- 5000ft + of ascent
- 6 mile cycle (bikes included)
- 8 hours +
- 10.00 am start
If you do not have the appropriate gear the nearest outdoor shop is CCW in Callander.
79-81 Main St, Callander, Perthshire FK17 8DX | Telephone: 01877 330835 | Website
You need to be prepared for all weather, regardless of the forecast or time of year. We may refuse to guide anyone lacking the essential items listed below.
What you must bring
- 1 days food and extra snacks
- 2 litres of water or other drink
- Footwear (2 or 3 season boots)
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Base layer and extra
- Suitable walking trousers (not jeans)
- Fleece and extra
- Socks and extra
- Hat, gloves, scarf and extra
- Sunglasses and suncream
- Basic first aid (plasters for blisters) and any personal medication
- Torch, whistle & survival bag (these can be supplied by us)
- Rucksack 30-50 Litres
Costs are £85 per person. Please contact us for more information. Advance booking only.
See also: Corbett bike and hike loop (a lot less strenuous)